Wicked Campervan Hire Christchurch
The Start of Your Kick-Ass New Zealand Campervan Roadtrip...
Smack Bang in the middle of New Zealand's pretty South Island, Christchurch is a friendly town with nature porn all around. If you wanna explore New Zealand, there's no better place to start than with a rental Camper from Wicked Campers Christchurch!
Wicked Campers Christchurch
135 Ferry Road
Opening Hours (Christchurch Time):
Monday to Friday: 09.00am to 04.00pm
Saturday: 09.00am to 12.00pm
For all Christchurch Campervan Bookings & Enquiries, please Book Online or Phone: 0800 24 68 70
Directions from Christchurch CBD...
It’s about a 20 minute walk from the city centre, so perhaps an Uber or Taxi is your best option - especially if you’re hungover!
From Christchurch Airport...
. You can also use the same option when you drop off the vehicle to get back to the airport. We can book you one but there could be a 30 minute wait than a pre booked shuttle. Alternatively you can catch a taxi which is around $55.
The Wicked Sales Team
For more information you can contact our sales team bellow:
The Wicked Sales team can be contacted on 0 800 24 68 70 during the following hours:
- Monday - Friday: 09.00am to 04.00pm
- Saturday: 09.00am to 12.00pm
Budget Campervan Rental Christchurch, New Zealand
Do you fancy yourself as
- A wine connoisseur ? Take a roadtrip up north from Christchurch to the beautiful Marlborough Region and get drunk on some delectable award-winning wines.
- An adrenaline junkie? Bungee-jumping first started in New Zealand, why not test yourself by jumping off a bridge in Queenstown, throwing yourself out of a plane, kite-surfing, or hiking the Fox Glacier?
- A younger, cuter, aspiring David Attenborough? Take a drive two hours north of Christchurch and visit the quaint town of Kaikoura that runs whale-watching tours all year round and has dolphins and seals just waiting to meet you.
- A budding photographer? Along every patch of road and corner you turn is the opportunity to take a stunning photograph, its just part of New Zealand’s natural charm.
New Zealand is made for campervan travel with campsites and Department of Conservation Parks conveniently located across all tourist destinations, giving you the opportunity to travel around on the very, very cheap. You can save all your money on hotels and bus tickets if rent our camper vans, plus you get that awesome experiences. Dont worry about lugging your backpacks out of buses everyday/checking into new hostels/sharing dorm rooms with strangers; cause when you’re travelling in our New Zealand campervans simply stop driving when you find your own little piece of paradise. With no set itineraries you can roam the stunning landscape, whenever, wherever and with whomever you please.
Remember you can take your camper van across to the North Island by booking in with Bluebridge Ferries who offer a 15% discount for all Wicked Campers rental customers. Our New Zealand budget campervan rental locations are conveniently located in Auckland, Christchurch and Queenstown with one-way rentals available all year around.
Wicked campervan hire combines budget travellers with the perfect backpacking adventure. Unbeatable price on our campervans rental options and total freedom to go anywhere you want. Unbeatable experience with many roadtrip options and wide variety of vans.
For a great start to your holiday book a Wicked campervan! Here you will find quality, safety, cheap, and perfect campervan offers.
Take advantage of special rates we offer as well as special offers at Wicked.
For campervan hire in other countries, Wicked Campers can assist you with your travel.